OIG Consulting Includes:
- On-Site Inspection of the premises for compliance
- Chart Review for each provider with a written report (minimum 10 charts)
- EOB Analysis for each provider
- Accounts Receivable Analysis
- Inspection for Federal and state anti-kickback laws
- Inspection for Stark Law violations
- Review of office and documentation for National Committee for Quality
- Assurance (NCQA) Guidelines
- Establishment of proper patient consent issues
- Medicare guidelines, coding and documentation compliance
- ALL health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Regulations
- Inspection for OSHA and CLIA Guidelines
- Code of Conduct and the Qui Tam Policy for your office
- E/M Guidelines Establishment
- Complete Personalized Compliance Manual with available training for staff and providers of your office
- One month e-mail, fax and telephone support
- Complete confidentiality
- Peace of Mind
- We do the compliance work while you see the patients!
Dr. Diane Barton
Dr. Diane Barton is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and has practiced for 25 years. She is a Certified Medical Compliance Specialist as well as a Certified Insurance Consultant.
James Minx is a graduate of Western Illinois University with a Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement.
He was a Sergeant (Retired) with the Illinois State Police and assignments included patrol, investigations, and training. He is a Certified Medical Compliance Specialist and an insurance consultant.
We hope you can find everything you need. Medical Compliance Specialists is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Please feel free to contact us at (708) 922-3911 for more information.